Scope for enhanced efficiency usually lies in structural packaging design. From physical design attributes to material usage & specifications. Performance on packing/filling lines to space utilisation throughout distribution to a retailers shelf.
Design & Performance Improvements
- visual aesthetics, style, handling & shelf life
- brand identity & message
- user convenience: ease of opening, portioning, dispensing, reseal
- material costs
- production & distribution efficiency
- cost savings vs capex
- constructive material reduction
- technical light weighting
- innovative material choices
We survey production operations to understand the flexibility within existing systems which is often more than imagined. Understanding the consequences of change, to production efficiency, implementation costs & capex is the key to success. It adds focus to the design process & avoids time wasted on fanciful non starters.
Our design concepts that can be presented with indicative costs & production rationale.